Custom Roll Labels
Self-adhesive labels for food, beverages and cleaning products.
Our custom roll labels suit to low and medium print runs. You can place an order for several hundred pieces without involving additional resources in the preparation of the die. Popular and affordable product labels with the option of finishing with glossy or matte laminate.
The label is an important element of each product. It provides the necessary information about the product and encourages you to buy with an interesting form and design. We are aware of this and therefore we do not compromise. Thanks to our professional printing system, we guarantee the highest quality printouts at competitive prices and express delivery times.
Custom roll labels are a product of universal use.
For our clients (both large and small), we print self-adhesive labels designed for many applications. Our self-adhesive labels have a standard acrylic adhesive and are intended for application on plastic, glass, metal, painted surfaces as well as cardboard and paper.
- Food industry – printing labels for local products,
- Beverages, juices, craft beer and craft wine – unique labels for bottles with beverages or alcohol, thanks to the possibility of using decorative papers and unusual shapes,
- Cleaning agents, disinfectants and cosmetics – high-quality labels are printed at a resolution of 1200 dpi, which guarantees the legibility of the smallest font, labels with the logo on boxes, bands,
- Special label products – low-volume label printing for local producers,
- Product importers – printing labels in multiple language versions,
- Industry – GHS labels, for brand identification,
- Logistics – technical, warehouse, personalized and numbered labels.
We produce orders for roll labels also in custom shapes from minimum quantities, always in express terms!
- The highest quality printing of labels with deep, saturated colors at a high resolution of 1200 dpi, ensuring precision of details.
- We perform cutting out digitally, thanks to which we eliminate the additional cost of making a traditional die.
- Our labels can be used for indirect food contact.
- Roll labels are ready for quick and precise application, both automatic and manual.
- The two most popular materials on which we print are: semi-gloss self-adhesive paper and PP self-adhesive film.